Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
leakyblog  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:31:49 PM(UTC)
leakyblog

Groups: Registered

Water is leaking from the water filter area at the top inside of the fridge side when I try to get water through the freezer door. I have already replaced the filter and the O-ring and tried reducing the pressure. The cup that holds the filter does not have any cracks and the water is coming out somewhere above the top of the cup

I suspect that the filter housing or something up in that area is cracked. I can not actually see the filter housing because there is a cover in front that has styrofoam inside. So here is my question.........How do I get the housing cover off? The is a hole at the bottom of the housing cover the points up and I tried sticking a Phillips and straight screwdriver up there but don't seem to be turning anything. Is there a real tiny srew in there? Do I just yank and make the cover crack? Help............:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.