Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aharrison95@yahoo.com  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:53:03 AM(UTC)
aharrison95@yahoo.com

Groups: Registered

I have had the defrost thermostat go bad and then the defrost heater went bad after replacing the heater it would go about two weeks then freeze up and quit cooling, so there was nothing left in the defrost circuit exept the mother circuit board, but after replacing that the evap fan started cycling off with the compressor and it will not keep the refridgerator cold, freezer seems to be fine. I have no wiring diagram or sequence of operation for this unit and I'm not having any luck finding anything on line for this, I don't think that is normal for the evap to cycle with the compressor or is it.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.