Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
56BelAir  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:49:35 PM(UTC)
56BelAir

Groups: Registered

My fridge leaks from the bottom when I fill up a glass of cold water using the door dispenser. I do not notice it leaking when the ice tray fills and I use the automatic ice maker frequently. I only need to fill up a 1/4 to a 1/2 glass of water and I see it leaking from underneath. When I pulled the fridge out I saw no visible cracks on the lines exposed on the back of the fridge. It does not leak from inside the fridge either.

Not sure where to investigate without lifting up the fridge. Anyone know of any schematics out there I can look at? Thoughts?

Paul
Parker, CO
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.