Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MRBIG_65  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:56:49 AM(UTC)
MRBIG_65

Groups: Registered

Dear Techs
This Is The Fridge I Am Working On For Me And My Wife It Was First Off Low On Freon And I Put Some In I Have A R12 And R22 Manifold Set I Am Wanting To Know What The Low Side Reading Should Be When Have The Freon Level Correct Right Now I Have 20 Pounds On Low Side And Just To Make Sure I Replaced Both The Transstars In Freezer Compartment Then My Other Question Is The Suction Line From The Compresser Freezes Up From Where It Connects To Compresser To Where It Goes Up Into The Unit Is This Normal And I Had It Up And Running Sense Last Evening But Never Seemed To Go Into Defrost Mode No Water In Drain Pan And Suction Line Still Frozen Up But Temps Are Reading Good Today Ref Part Right In About A Hour Perfect But Took Freezer Part Until Today To Get Down To 3f Then Today The Capiliary Tube Was Right Between The Suction Line And The Hot Return Line At Compresser I Carfully Moved It Out From Between Them Awile Ago And It Has A Sheet Of Stickum Foam Insulation Covering Around It I Moved It Up To Cover Big Part Of Tube It Was Down All The Way Covering Where The Black Little Single Tube Loops Up Into The Bottom Of The Capilliary Tube Not Covering The Big Part Og Tube Is This Ok Are Should I Move It Back Please Reply Ty. I Am A Disabled Maint Supperviser From Are Local School District Trying To Get This Unit Right Before I Move It Into Kitchen And Install Ty Again John.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.