Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lkprice  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:51:11 AM(UTC)
lkprice

Groups: Registered

The freezer drain hole keeps freezing up every 2-3 weeks after I completely thaw it out, then the whole bottom of the freezer fills with ice. I have even made sure the drain hose is not clogged by using hot water and blowing compressed air through it. I thought maybe the heating element was bad so I replaced it but 3 weeks later it was frozen again. I read on another thread about a part you can attach to the heater and extend down the drain hole, do you think this will fix the problem (if it will do you know the part number), or do I have something else wrong?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.