Discuss

Replacing plastic water line Kenmore Frig

in

Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

. "

One of the plastic waterlines under my fridge is leaking. There are a total of 3 lines visible. Two clear

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair » Replacing plastic water line Kenmore Frig

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 06:46 PM

samoore105 is on a distinguished road
Default Replacing plastic water line Kenmore Frig
Brand: Kenmore   Age: 5 - 10 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

One of the plastic waterlines under my fridge is leaking. There are a total of 3 lines visible. Two clear and one white that run side by side thru the bottom of the fridge and up the inside. One goes to the water filter and another to the ice maker. Do I have to replace the entire line or is there some type of "fix" for a leaking plastic waterline? It isn't leaking near the connection or anything....just in the center of the line. Any ideas?

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 02-11-2012, 06:52 PM

bozoboy is on a distinguished road
Angry

the water line running into the refrigerator has a leak. How do I replace this line?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:57 PM

bozoboy is on a distinguished road

How do I change the water line running into the back of my kenmore refrigerator?
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.