Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OlBandit  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:32:24 AM(UTC)
OlBandit

Groups: Registered

Good Morning,

I have a problem with my frig. I have reviewed all the posts concerning warm refrig, cold freezer and here is where I'm at.

I have determined, with your help, that my defrost timer was bad. I order the defrost timer unit and the heater unit. I replaced the defrost timer, seems like the old heater element ohms out just fine, so I did not replace it. I have re-started my frig, I put a thermometer inside to see how it would work. This morning I checked the frig it was at 35 degrees. Seems to be fine. After I installed some shelves the temperature seems to be staying at 50 degrees. My question is would adding the shelves, they are glass, take another 24 hours to see if ti is working properly?

Also, before I assembled the back of the freezer panel, I noticed light frost on the coils, could the heater unit before faulty too! Even though it ohmed at about 325?

The unit is a Crosley CS25A7DA side by side frig.

Thanks
Bill
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.