Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RosemaryNJ  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 3:50:30 PM(UTC)
RosemaryNJ

Groups: Registered

I bought this refrigerator in 2006 and now the water will not come through the door. The ice comes out of dispenser, just water will not come out. We were on vacation for 3 weeks and then realized the problem. I took the grill out of the bottom which was suggested by others and then disconnected the blue tubes and when I pushed the water dispenser, water came through tube on bottom of freezer. I guess the water is frozen in door tube. What should I do next? I hope there is any easy fix for this as I hate to call GE repairman. Thanks for any help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

bullavard  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 4:00:44 PM(UTC)
bullavard

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: RosemaryNJ Go to Quoted Post
I bought this refrigerator in 2006 and now the water will not come through the door. The ice comes out of dispenser, just water will not come out. We were on vacation for 3 weeks and then realized the problem. I took the grill out of the bottom which was suggested by others and then disconnected the blue tubes and when I pushed the water dispenser, water came through tube on bottom of freezer. I guess the water is frozen in door tube. What should I do next? I hope there is any easy fix for this as I hate to call GE repairman. Thanks for any help.

I have a GE Profile s-b-s and had the same problem. I "fixed" mine by making SURE the rubber door in the ice slide was closed after using the ice dispenser.
Apparently the water in the tube outside the door was freezing because cold air was constantly on it (from the freezer).
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply