Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tahkeela  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 6:41:12 PM(UTC)
tahkeela

Groups: Registered

RS265LBBP side by side :rolleyes:pain in the arse ! It is 3 years old and it stopped dispensing water a couple times and then it worked again. Then the refrigerator side was not cooling and a fan was making horrible noise. We unplugged it and had to move all its contents into coolers...:mad: It sat for 24 hours before we had time to look into it. We decided to see if it would reset its self and it worked FINE! Sooo we carted the contents back into the house and a few days have passed with all ok then ........ that NOISE came back .. I then went online to look for answers. I found my Frig has a class action suit against Samsung for this problem. There are many with the same issue as I am having. I read that the coil is freezing and the fan sits right THERE atop it and it freezes and the ice build gets in way of the fan and that creates the noise. Why is my coil frosting all up ? Does anyone know what I might replace to correct this? I called Samsung technicians ..they had no answers only to call a samsung technician. :rolleyes::mad: could this be a sensor that is failing to tell the machine to stop running or ???? I am really needing help with this .. Thank you in advance if you can help me.:eek::eek::eek:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.