Discuss

freezer fine refrigerator warm

in

Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

. "

model pfsf6pkxcww refrig has ice forming on the back wall behind the cover panel (in the foam) and appears to

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair » freezer fine refrigerator warm

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 10:10 PM

gerefrigerator01 is on a distinguished road
Default freezer fine refrigerator warm
Brand: GE   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

model pfsf6pkxcww
refrig has ice forming on the back wall behind the cover panel (in the foam) and appears to block the small vertical holes. when i hit it with a hair dryer refrig will work for several days but slowly builds ice again and starts to warm. also water starts to pool in the bottom of the refrig compartment below the produce/deli drawer. freezer does not show any ice and appears to be working fine. i tried to figure out how to crack open the back panel but thought i was going to destroy the side panels. help please

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 09-20-2011, 09:44 PM

gerefrigerator01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerefrigerator01 View Post
model pfsf6pkxcww
refrig has ice forming on the back wall behind the cover panel (in the foam) and appears to block the small vertical holes. when i hit it with a hair dryer refrig will work for several days but slowly builds ice again and starts to warm. also water starts to pool in the bottom of the refrig compartment below the produce/deli drawer. freezer does not show any ice and appears to be working fine. i tried to figure out how to crack open the back panel but thought i was going to destroy the side panels. help please
my refrig is a french door with freezer on bottom. it also has 2 evaporators- one for fresh food and one for the freezer. i believe but am not sure that the ff evapoator is in the refrigerator compartment?????????
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.