Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
axis girl  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 1:46:04 PM(UTC)
axis girl

Groups: Registered

Refrigerator would stay cool but not as cold as it should have and freezer would not freeze ice solid even at high setting. Possible surge but power did not go off or breaker pop. Motor sounds absolutely normal. Only other symptom is narrow piece between freezer and refrigerator on front is very hot. I was advised to check the condenser fan. That if it was not running but getting voltage the fan should be replaced. It is not running and will check voltage in the morning. By replacing the fan I assume that is the motor shown as 11 on the unit parts list for this model. Need further advice. This is located in a cabin at a remote location and getting it where a repairman could come is not that simple.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.