Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
secondroll7  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:50:13 PM(UTC)
secondroll7

Groups: Registered

"Hello there. My freezer is keeping food frozen. I recently replaced my control box with part # ap5176342 because the refrig side was too warm. After replacing part, now food in refrigerator is frozen. I also cannot get any fresh water to come out from the fresh water/ice cube control on the front of the refrig/freezer. It seems like the control unit being replaced has helped, but I dont know what to do now. Evaporator has no ice on the coils; I cleaned the fan and the coils located in the back of the refrigerator. What else should I check? Thank you all."

The damper is slightly open when the refrigerator is set to dial position 0. It looks like it moves accordingly. All the vents are clear, the evaporator coils are clean and the fan and coils in back of the refrig are clear too. It looks like stuff starts to freeze a day or 2 after I turn the refrigerator back on. All the electrical cables/wires are connected properly when we replaced ap5176342.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.