Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dave_73  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2009 5:39:50 AM(UTC)
dave_73

Groups: Registered

Hello,

Ice gets created fine. I removed the ice bin and cleaned it. No ice cube is stuck in the auger and the auger rotates freely by hand but still ice wil not get dispensed. With the ice bin removed, I opened the door, with the light switch (inside) pushed on, I pushed the ice dispenser lever on the door. The auger activator (metal piece on the back wall of the fridge) does not rotate. It looks like it is frozen. The ice dispenser worked fine untill one day we had the the door not closed completly for about 12 hours. It looks like th auger motor is frozen and does not rotate to rotate the auger. How can I thaw it without unplugging the unit? Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.