Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BarPincher  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:47:19 PM(UTC)
BarPincher

Groups: Registered

Hi all. First post and great site! I have a 9 yr old Kenmore Elite SxS 106.52604100. Freezer is about 9 deg, Fridge is abt 58 deg. Cleaned condenser coils first. Then found baffle was frozen solid. Pulled baffle out and defrosted it at room temp. Then found freezer back panel was frosted so pulled that and thawed out frosted over evap coil. Put back together but initially left baffle out of place but plugged in so I could check operation. Seemed to move o.k. so I reinstalled. Then I found this site and stumbled on the links to run the diagnostics to a Kemore SxS that was diff in Mod# but similar in age and style. The problem I'm having is the one linked to has red and green lites for the water filter to tell you what is good or bad and mine does not have red and green lites. What mine DOES have/do when I run the diagnostics is show a 1 on the water filter indicator for both 01 and 02 and is blank for the rest of the process. I have not put a meter on anything yet. ANy help?? Thanks!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.