Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KarenDW  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2011 10:10:22 AM(UTC)
KarenDW

Groups: Registered

We have a stainless steel Frigidaire with ice/water in the door. Last year it would only dispense crushed ice, then after a few weeks of that it started dispensing cubes again. I am thinking it must be freezing up, so I'm hoping htese other issues are from freezing up as well.

Now the problem is that while it's making ice, the ice dispenser stopped dispensing. I can't hear a thing when I push it back to dispense. Yesterday the water stopped dispensing as well!! I changed the filter, and a little bit of water came out, maybe 1/8 cup, and stopped. When I press on the filter status button it also won't light up. Is there anything we can do to check it out first before paying for a repairman to come out?

Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.