Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tehill  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2011 11:15:47 AM(UTC)
tehill

Groups: Registered

Contacted customer service early in June for a refrigerator door gasket replacement. Exact model number could not be found but person said the one in stock should fit. When I received it it was the right door dimention but not the same type as my old one. Called back and person said wrong seal might have been shipped so he sent another. Received second seal, same as the first. My Frigidaire is about 25 years old. The seal is about 1" thick and the lip (that attaches to the door) fits behind the plastic door panel and is attached with hex screws. The magnetic side is opposite the lip. The one I received is 3/4" with no screw holes and looks like it fits on a track. The lip and magnetic side are both on the same side. If an exact match cannot be found I would like to return the two seals and have my account credited. The model number is shown above and the serial number is 31AC1956. It is a top freezer model.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.