Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mecho  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 9:59:36 AM(UTC)
Mecho

Groups: Registered

I have problem with water leaking from the very top of the fridge. It seems when the ice maker has a water demand and the water to it turns on, there is a leak in both sides of the fridge. The water is freezing on the freezer side (of course) and cascading all the way down to the bottom. On the fridge side, it's leaking a small amount through the upper area where the controls are, and eventually leaking out onto the floor. The leak is relatively slow, due to only happening when the valve to the ice maker is opened. It must be something past the ice maker valve, and I'll be taking it apart tonight to isolate the problem.

Anything I'm missing, or any suggestions on the repair? I can post more once I get in there to diagnose it.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.