Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fishnjim  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2011 9:32:52 AM(UTC)
fishnjim

Groups: Registered

Initially my ice maker wasn't making any ice but water was coming out of the water dispenser. I removed the filter and no water came out of the dispenser but when I replaced the filter, water came out fine. I have followed another post recommending replacing the icemaker solenoid so I started removing the icemaker. I removed the harness cover, disconnected the harness and slid the ice maker assembly about an inch but it just gets jammed. Am I missing something in my procedures? I notice the hose is visible on top of the fridge. I will shut off the water to the fridge next (duh). Why is it still getting hung up?
Tx
Jim
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.