Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JWotruba  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 6:36:34 PM(UTC)
JWotruba

Groups: Registered

Water line broke going from water valve to ice maker. In the attempt to repair the line I messed up the water valve. Ordered replacement water valve AP4071513 and put it on. I pulled out a black ground wire from a wire clip that housed (2) black wires all together correctly. Replaced the wire clip and wired it back. I marked all 4 connectors to the upper and lower valves, so I was sure I put it back together. This is the second time I have replaced the upper valve, so nothing new for me. However, every time l went to actuate the water out of the door, water would turn on in the icemaker. The valve on the ice water line always activated when actuating the door water dispenser no matter how I changed up the wire connections to the water valves. I dont find a wiring diagram that I can interperate to ensure I have placed the (4) clips correctly to the water valves. Does anyone have a better diagram or description of what wires to what. I am also concerned that I am wired correctly and that their is a deaper issue with the circuit board controlling all of this :eek: . Thanks for any help you can give..:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.