Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gk528  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 28, 2008 4:46:45 PM(UTC)
gk528

Groups: Registered

Hello,

My apologies for not having a model number. I looked and was not sure which number to note. I have a Kenmore with the freezer on top. Two days it go, we noticed it was running for a long time without shutting off. We had a power outage right before we noticed this as well. Inside the freezer, it is cold but does not seem cold enough. Yet, when I place my hand next to the air it seems very cold. We had a half gallon of ice cream that was almost completely melted this morning. It seemed to take a couple of hours to make standard sized ice cubes as well. The refrigerator part also seems cold, but not as cold as it did before. All of the beverages seem to be a normal temp as well. It shut off once yesterday, but has been running for the most part during the last 24 hours without stopping. It has run constantly since this morning. I cleaned whatever dust there was on the back, but there was not much to begin with.

Any and all info is appreciated. :)

Thanks,

G
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.