Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
4doorfridge  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:59:39 AM(UTC)
4doorfridge

Groups: Registered

This is a 4 door Refrigerator. The Artic Select drawer freezes up and is not maintaining the 40 degree cool as I have selected.

The Freezer is at -2, the Refrigerator is at 40 degrees, The Artic Select Zone Drawer is now at 25 degrees, and the Fresh Select Zone drawer is 40 degrees.

I have now defrosted this ref. 2 times because the artic zone drawer will eventually cause the main refrig. to stop cooling.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

rvf4uk  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 11:39:36 AM(UTC)
rvf4uk

Groups: Registered

hey there, did anyone reply to your message? We are having same problem and I have just defrosted the back of the Arctic drawer for 6 hours and the fan was completely solid under ice. Our fridge started making noises last week (fan stopping droning on opening door) but seem OK again now though not as cold as it says on front. Just wondered if my -4 was set too low for the freezer (but heard its a normal problem with samsungs. Assumed its fan related but now thinking maybe a defrost error in the freezer thanks dinkbradders@yahoo.co.uk
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply