Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Broker Dave  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:52:45 PM(UTC)
Broker Dave

Groups: Registered

Ice/Water dispenser not working, when leaver pushed to dispense ice or water light dims and fan motor slows, after a few seconds cooling fan goes back to standard speed.

Now while checking questions on this subject here on the board it seems the main control board located at the bottom rear is the problem.

But here's a twist, cooling fan has been oscillating up and down in frequency/speed over time, upon removing the control board in freezer door that controls ice/water the fan stops oscillating and has been a steady frequency/speed since. Is the main control board discussed affecting the ice/water board or is it the ice/water control board itself?

Broker Dave
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Broker Dave  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 21, 2011 7:56:35 AM(UTC)
Broker Dave

Without a response to my question guess I'll take a shot in the dark and order the ice/water control board as the fridge is working fine without the board in place.

Also the wife is ready to disown me cause coffee taste different with tap water and spending the money will be worth it to drink my Java in peace.
addaiaway  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:37:20 AM(UTC)
addaiaway

Hey Broker, did you ever resolve the problem with your Ice & Water dispenser? I have been living with this for quite sometime too but, I'm torn between ordering the main control board or just the dispenser control board.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply