Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LureheadEd  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 12, 2010 8:05:44 PM(UTC)
LureheadEd

Groups: Registered

First I have to say THANKS to you guys for this service, you've helped me before even though I didn't post a question....This time I have to ask....So the freezer alarm started going of a couple of days ago...I found the door seal on the bottom had come loose, so I put it back right...Hours later, it's still going off...Look and find the whole bottom of the unit is frozen solid , but there's still air coming out at the top, it's only 30-32degrees...Cleaned out everything, cut it off , put a hair dryer in it and let everything thaw for 24 hrs....Pulled the inside cover panel to make sure there's no more ice on the coils, put it all back together and put a cup of water in, plugged it back up...Alarm kept going and the water finally froze about 4 hrs. later, then the alarm quit, I thought all was well...The next day I get home from work and the alarm is going off again, it's 31 degrees inside at the vent, 34 at the door...Compressor feels normal, a little warm to the touch...Any ideas ???
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.