Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
keithpar  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2007 9:32:48 PM(UTC)
keithpar

Groups: Registered

The GE refrigerator in my son's house (at college) is not working properly.
He tells me the freezer section stays cold but the main food section will not get cold. There is only one temperature control for both compartments. I had him clean the coils, but the problem still exists. He said it is not making any sort of strange or loud noise but there is a small amount of water leaking into the main food compartment. Could it be the evaporator or a fan and how would I tell him to check. He has told the landlord about the problem several days ago but is unsure when it will get fixed. I told him that I would see if there was something that he could till then.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.