Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kris2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:54:38 AM(UTC)
Kris2

Groups: Registered

Just noticed the icemaker not able to push out ice. The tray fills with water and can dump out ice and the auger (arm inside the ice tub) spins and you can hear the ice being turned around but no ice comes out the door. The flap does stick a bit but usually closes on its own in a few seconds.
When I took the ice tub out it looked good and not frozen. The turning arm did have some ice built up on it towards the back of the box but it can spin freely. The part that it meets up to behind the tub looks fine.
I cleaned out all the ice cubes, checked the shoot in the door and behind the ice tub and no ice at all.
I am guessing it is the auger motor but like I said, you can hear it spinning the ice. Any ideas of what to look at or try next? thx
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.