Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hot Meat Now  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 9:34:32 PM(UTC)
Hot Meat Now

Groups: Registered

Hello,
Tonight my good old deep freezer started to not get cold anymore?It was kicking on and off at intervals of around every 10,1000 counts example,one thousand one,on thousand two etc. till 10 and it would kick on again?Can any one tell me what would cause this to do this type of issue?I have a ton of numbers off the inside of the access panel.Ther is a wiring diagram on the panel but it is very confusing to say the least,I have a good knowledge of electronics and I an very mechanically inclinded so I think I may be able to fix it if I can get the right part that is messed up or broken.Here are some of the info about it :It is a Sears Cold Spot about 20 years old and has a round black plastic plug that connects on to the relay,on the black thing it has these numbers and letters: Gaurd Dettte,with numbers 1 hole is empy,and 2 is a black wire,and 3 is blank no wire at all, 2475,3AKG1AJ1,576109.The round black thing plugs into a clear/yellowish two prong plug that seem to go to a relay?under that the two prong white/yellowish plug is a blue rectangle label withFSP with 548338,It kicks on and off and has melted all the ice and meat in it.Any help would greatly be appreciated to say the least.Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.I cant afford to buy a new one so fixing this is my only hope.
Kind Regards,
Kelly Bromhead
email me at :howardfinley@hotmail.com if you can help me out.Thanks or just reply on here.
Hot Meat Now attached the following image(s):
DSCF4673.JPG
DSCF4681.JPG
DSCF4679.JPG
DSCF4684.JPG
DSCF4691.JPG
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.