Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ResLtFire517  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:09:07 PM(UTC)
ResLtFire517

Groups: Registered

Found the freezer yesterday with food partially defrosted thanks to the door being partially opened by too much food stuffed and causing about a 1/2" opening in the door. I rearranged the freezer so that the items are no longer keeping the door from closing appropriately.

However... After the freezer running for the past 24 hours, items in the freezer are not refrozen. Everything seems to be running but the temperature of the air blowing within the freezer does not seem cold enough.

After reading the "stickies" and some other advises, I turned the nob on the defroster timer and did it until I heard a change. I think that it seems like it is functioning better, but I will know in a few hours as to whether or not a small glass filled with 1" of water begins to freeze. What other items should I check and look into?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time... :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.