Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
memiller  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 7:20:09 AM(UTC)
memiller

Groups: Registered

Have been having problems with my ice and water dispensers. Discovered the water pressure coming into the house was to say the least extreme (150 psi) had that corrected. Had water on the floor at the freezer, so I de-iced the coils behind the rear panel and unclogged the drain hose. While I had everything out I unhooked the icemaker from the freezer wall and de-iced the IM fill tube. After putting everything back, the IM won't dump ice. Finally it rotated but it didn't fill with water. I manually filled it and waited...and waited...finally it rotated. Nothing came out. I felt in the tray and the water was really warm. Now it seems to be melting the cubes, refreezing and thats all. does anyone know what seems to be going on here???
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.