Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mamosley2  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:48:12 PM(UTC)
mamosley2

Groups: Registered

I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I have a pretty annoying problem with my refrigerator. This morning I discovered my milk was not quite cold, and this even I found the same with the beer I drank. I have a whirlpool fridge, model # eb9shkxvq 01 and am a little stumped as to what the problem would be. I don't think it's completely broken, but it's just BARELY keeping it cold. It's a model where the freezer is below the fridge portion, and the freezer still works great. It's blowing freezing air, where I can feel no air circulation in the refrigerator portion of the unit. There is nothing blocking the vent in the back, and I have unplugged it and plugged it back in. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
(I attempted to search for the model number in the sticky forum post already regarding this topic, but was unable to find it)
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Joe / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2010 7:28:23 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mamosley2 Go to Quoted Post
I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I have a pretty annoying problem with my refrigerator. This morning I discovered my milk was not quite cold, and this even I found the same with the beer I drank. I have a whirlpool fridge, model # eb9shkxvq 01 and am a little stumped as to what the problem would be. I don't think it's completely broken, but it's just BARELY keeping it cold. It's a model where the freezer is below the fridge portion, and the freezer still works great. It's blowing freezing air, where I can feel no air circulation in the refrigerator portion of the unit. There is nothing blocking the vent in the back, and I have unplugged it and plugged it back in. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
(I attempted to search for the model number in the sticky forum post already regarding this topic, but was unable to find it)

UserPostedImage

Mamosley,

I was able to find a technical data sheet, that applies to your unit

http://www.servicematters.com/d...heet%20-%20W10238840.pdf

You're pretty lucky, (based on what I have found).

You can test and run all the components from the digital control panel.

You should be able to diagnose and repair or adjust your unit as you see fit.

Drop us a line if you need more help,

Good luck,
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply