Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thewhitefinch  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:52:42 PM(UTC)
thewhitefinch

Groups: Registered

The condensation is not going into the drip pan. Instead it collects in the bottom of the refridgerator under the vegetable drawers. I have to collect the water every couple of days from the bottom of the fridge. ??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

libertyappl  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:05:54 PM(UTC)
libertyappl

Groups: Senior Expert

Sounds like you have a clogged drain line, It should be located in the back of the freezer compartment.
kayakcrzy  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:41:17 AM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

I would agree with Mr Liberty, but here is some things you also need to do and check.The most important thing everybody over looks on this conditions in the leveling of the refrigerator. Look at the refrigerator, and see if the rear of the refrigerator is higher then the front. A good way to see if you have proper leveling is to open the refrigerator door, about 12 inches, and let it go. It should close by itself. If not, there will be a 3/8 screw on the bottom of the refrigerator, on each side, for you to turn clockwise, and the refrigerator will raise up in the front. Also if you have the freezer apart, and you have cleaned the drain, make sure the thin metal drain pan in the front is not bent down. Also get some dishwashing liquid, and put some on your hand a rub it on the metal part of the drain pan, this will help the water move into the drain hole. I see this problem so much, and it is usually because of improper refrigerator leveling. Tom ApplianceEducator.com. I too am from Missouri.
libertyappl  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:38:17 PM(UTC)
libertyappl

Kayakcrzy,
Which part of MO?

BTW....it's Mrs. Liberty

Nat
kayakcrzy  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:10:35 PM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

I live just South of Joplin, but service Springfield, and Joplin, and NW Arkansas. Bella vista, bentonville rogers, and Springdale. I stay busy 5 days a week, and have a ton of business. Tom
libertyappl  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:26:05 PM(UTC)
libertyappl

That's good! We stay busy over here in the boonies!! about 100 east of Springfield. We service Howell, Shannon, Oregon, & Texas counties and parts of Carter, Wright & Douglas. We stay busy for just the 2 of us.
Nat
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply