Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rosto  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:17:59 AM(UTC)
rosto

Groups: Registered

Maytag side by side refrigerator. Freezer works but refrigerator side wasn't cooling. After removal of freezer back panel I discovered the fins were iced over. Moved fridge to garage and thawed out and cleaned everything. Started the fridge up again and both freezer & fridge appear to be cooling. However, when I open up the freezer door and then close the door it creates a vacumm in the refrigerator side. It sounds as if the door on the refrigerator side is being sucked in for several seconds and then a gurgling sound happens in the drain tube. I did clean out the drain tube before turning the fridge back on. Any suggestions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.