Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
algvv  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:15:12 PM(UTC)
algvv

Groups: Registered

The water dispenser on my Kenmore Coldspot will not let the water come out! The water is absolutely pumping up the tube all the way to the dispenser, because when I pull the tube out of the dispenser and depress the dispenser button, the water comes flowing out of the tube full speed. When the tube is inserted into the rubber receiver fitting on the back of the dispenser unit and I depress the dispenser button, water will not come out, pressure builds up in the tube, and it blows the tube out of the rubber fitting it is inserted into. I am guessing there is too much water pressure into the fridge? I am running the water supply directly from a full size hose bib, reduced down to "refrigerator size" water line with a couple fittings. Separate but related, how is the water hose supposed to stay in the rubber receiving fitting? Just pushed in? It doesn't seem to be held in by anything.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.