Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ledford77  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:16:32 AM(UTC)
Ledford77

Groups: Registered

My GE dishwasher stops mid cycle. It's one of the portable dishwashers you can move around. When i open the door after it stopped, you can tell the water was hot while it was cleaning. I would shut the door back and set the timer back to the start position and wouldn't start after that. I replaced the timer on it. After i replaced the timer, the dishwasher did the same thing after that.
I unplugged the dishwasher and left it unplugged for several months not using it. Then one day i took the panel off inside the door to check the connections and they all looked good. I plugged the dishwasher back up and started it up. It ran a complete cycle without stopping. So i put some dishes in and ran another cycle. It did clean the dishes. It worked good for 2 weeks and there was one time it stopped mid cycle. I unplugged the dishwasher and then took the panel off inside the door to check the connections again. I would wiggle some of the connectuons to make sure they was alright. I put the panel back in, plugged the dishwasher back up and it started up. It ran a complete cycle. Then a week after that it quit mid cycle and now i can't get it to run a complete cycle.
My controls on the door have the push buttons.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.