Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
menfield_it  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 7:43:30 PM(UTC)
menfield_it

Groups: Registered

I am working on a DV317AES/XAA Samsun Dryer. There are no error codes and the dryer runs fine, except for there is no heat. I've replace the heating element unit, which included new thermostats, etc. Additionally the thermistor and thermal fuse was replaced. I double checked the ohms on everything and it's all reading correctly. At this point I think it might be a control panel- Part Number AP424429. However, this is just a guess since I have replaced everything that I can think of. Can someone provide me some tips on what to test on pin pointing the problem and any other part I may of missed that I can check?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.