Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
farmgirl  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:14:25 PM(UTC)
farmgirl

Groups: Registered

My hot water was turned off and my son started a load. the machine was flashing HF I turned it off and the drain pump kicked on, it will not shut off. I have tried eery button several times and for long periods of time, unplugged it and waited hours several times. I plug it in and the pump kicks in but the door is locked and the control panel lets you do everything but turn it off. The hot water is on and hooked up but still nothing. Any suggestions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

ThatGuy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:46:34 AM(UTC)
ThatGuy

Groups: Expert
United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
I found this on another page. You didn't post your model number.

"FH No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water,
the manufacturer has assigned this error or fault code to indicate that there is a problem with the amount of water entering the machine. This error code will be displayed if the machine is trying to fill with water but the flow meter doesn’t sense any flow for 30 seconds. In this case, check the water supply to be sure you have good pressure for both hot and cold water. Then, consider replacing the flow meter. This code can also display if the machine is filling with water, the flow meter measures 10.5 gallons of water into the machine, but the water level pressure switch does not turn off the water inlet valves. If this happens the water inlet valve or the water level pressure switch may be defective. Finally, if all other things check out, the problem might be with the central control unit circuit board (CCU) or the wiring to any of these components."
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply