Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DGF  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:44:13 AM(UTC)
DGF

Groups: Registered

I have a Samsung WF330ANW front loader - it is exhibiting all the symptoms of not getting power: dead panel, no error codes, totally silent....

The unit is out of the warranty period, but still relatively new (2.5 years old?).

The washer was in the middle of a wash cycle when it failed - with a full load of clothes and water....since removed.

I do have 110v at the downstream side of the noise filter.

I read that these symptoms can be caused by a bad display PCB, so I replaced this component as well as the PCB associated with the rotary dial - still no go, so I swapped out the main control board located at the rear of the unit - same results.

I have the service manual and wiring diagram, but don't see any internal fuses that might be the culprit. I presume that any safety cutouts - water level, open door, etc, - wouldn't disable the whole appliance, but I'm really struggling to know what to do next. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance for any guidance anyone can give.

Dave
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.