Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Captainobvvious  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 4:32:39 AM(UTC)
Captainobvvious

Groups: Registered

The front panel where I set the fridge temperature is blinking which indicates that the fridge temperature is rising.

So what I think is happening is the fridge THINKS the temperature is rising so it continues to cool long past the point where all the food freezes.

In fact when I set the fridge temperature to the highest it can go in hopes of stopping it from freezing it will display 45 degrees then show 80 degrees before the screen turns off. I think the fridge believes its 80 degrees inside and continues to cool non stop.

Is this something easy to fix? I don't know how much hiring someone to fix it would cost.

This is a Samsung french door with freezer underneath and a water / ice dispenser. I don't have the model number handy.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.