Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
APPLIANCEDUDE1972  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 28, 2014 5:56:26 PM(UTC)
APPLIANCEDUDE1972

Groups: Registered

So, no error codes on motor. First thing I did was lid lifts to reset. I started a cycle on extra light, small load. It started filling and when it got half full I knew it was too much so I stopped it and put it on drain/ spin, which it did just fine with the exception of a little water coming out.\ the top lol. Ok so I got her open and pulled p s hose and blew in it. I had my meter on it as well. I heard it click and watched my meter go open. I pulled hose off switch and blew it out with compressor too. I also blew into tub. I put everything back and tub started filling and got to half full I stopped and drained again. once again I pulled hose off of tub and started filling tub. when tub had a few inches of water in it I blew into hose, heard p s click and tub stopped filling and started the cycle. The hose has no slits in it that I noticed. It didn't take a hard blow to make switch click, but wasn't just a wisp of air either. Think I got a bad switch even though it worked when blowing in it with a little force but not a lot? Only other thing I can think of is maybe something is blocking air chamber on tub?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.