Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PHRoberts  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:16:56 PM(UTC)
PHRoberts

Groups: Registered

Weird question here... a little background first.

Back in August I ordered a outer glass for an oven door from Sears for a GE drop-in oven. Apparently they drop-ship their parts directly from GE. A few days after being told that the glass was backordered, I received a box from GE labeled "WBK57K5220 Oven Door Glass-Black" - which was the part number of the door glass I needed, but since the box measured about 12" x 6" x 6" it obviously didn't contain the glass (at least that wasn't in the same shattered condition as the one I had already swept up and thrown away :D )

So anyway, I opened the box to find an oven or stove control part. Basically a metal box with connectors and relays on the back, and a display on the front. I called Sears and they said that they would issue a UPS Call tag. Strangely enough this happened twice before I actually got the door glass I needed. After several requests, UPS never picked up these controls. So now I have two oven controls in my spare room that I don't need.

So my thought is that I would like to sell them on eBay or to someone who can use them - but I don't know what they fit, or what their GE part number would be. There is a pink lablel on the control that says:

ERC-14800-RP / 100-398-20A / CN: 191D1066P007

SP+/-3% 188 / 565 / 885 / 350 'F

SN: 8604 / LBL: 18-167-92

Can anyone tell me the models that these would fit, or the GE part number so that I can accurately describe these parts? Any guess as to what they're worth?

Thanks!

Heath
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Matt / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 9:04:43 AM(UTC)
Matt / APP Team

Groups: Administrators

Without a proper part number there is really not a way to identify it. The data bases are set up to go from Model number to part number not part number to Model number. So even if you had the correct part number it may not be possible to do what you ask.
jgk2  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 4, 2008 7:41:26 PM(UTC)
jgk2

Heath,
I believe I need one of these controls. If you still have them maybe we could work something out.
Thanks, Greg
user273  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2009 11:47:12 AM(UTC)
user273

Originally Posted by: PHRoberts Go to Quoted Post
Weird question here... a little background first.

Back in August I ordered a outer glass for an oven door from Sears for a GE drop-in oven. Apparently they drop-ship their parts directly from GE. A few days after being told that the glass was backordered, I received a box from GE labeled "WBK57K5220 Oven Door Glass-Black" - which was the part number of the door glass I needed, but since the box measured about 12" x 6" x 6" it obviously didn't contain the glass (at least that wasn't in the same shattered condition as the one I had already swept up and thrown away :D )

So anyway, I opened the box to find an oven or stove control part. Basically a metal box with connectors and relays on the back, and a display on the front. I called Sears and they said that they would issue a UPS Call tag. Strangely enough this happened twice before I actually got the door glass I needed. After several requests, UPS never picked up these controls. So now I have two oven controls in my spare room that I don't need.

So my thought is that I would like to sell them on ******** or to someone who can use them - but I don't know what they fit, or what their GE part number would be. There is a pink lablel on the control that says:

ERC-14800-RP / 100-398-20A / CN: 191D1066P007

SP+/-3% 188 / 565 / 885 / 350 'F

SN: 8604 / LBL: 18-167-92

Can anyone tell me the models that these would fit, or the GE part number so that I can accurately describe these parts? Any guess as to what they're worth?

Thanks!

Heath

Hello Heath,

Do you by chance still have one of these thanks kelly
user273  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2009 11:50:16 AM(UTC)
user273

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
user273  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2009 11:51:44 AM(UTC)
user273

Heath,

Do you still happen to have one of these units

kelly
PHRoberts  
#7 Posted: : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:24:02 PM(UTC)
PHRoberts

Originally Posted by: user273 Go to Quoted Post
Heath,

Do you still happen to have one of these units

kelly

Wow... this is an old thread, so hopefully you have found your part. I just reviewed all of my posts to see what I put here in the past since I was posting about a new issue with my washer.

Anyhow, I still have it the part. I'm not sure why I wasn't notified of a reply to this thread by email, but hopefully I'll get it this time. You can also send me an email by adding at aol dot com to the end of my user ID and emailing me.

Thanks!

Heath
pliu1s  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2012 4:57:39 PM(UTC)
pliu1s

Hi Heath,

Would you still have another one of these? I think I'll need it to make my oven functional again.

Regards,

Peter
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply