Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
little_gurney  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 8:14:58 PM(UTC)
little_gurney

Groups: Registered

I am wanting to see if there is someone that knows what is going on with my washer. I received fault codes F01 and F02 last week. The unit didn't finish draining and constantly beeped. We got it to drain and then ran another loads and it would just beep randomly during the cycle. After it finish the cycle it wont turn back on. I have gotten it to turn on a couple of times since then but I have to unplug it from the wall and also the control panel. I thought that it might be the CCU so I tried replacing it but had the same problem. After doing some more looking at it I am wondering if it couldn't be the control panel or the door latch. Any suggestions on what else I need to look at would be great. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.