Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
klmtaffy  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:13:57 PM(UTC)
klmtaffy

Groups: Registered

I am hoping someone out there can help me...we did a self cleaning on our Kitchen range #KGRA806PSS01 and now the control panel is completely dead. There is nothing on display at all. We have tripped the breakers to be sure it was not a blown fuse and unplugged the range to see if the display would come back on. Nothing happened, the display is still gone. Is there a way to replace the control panel 'motherboard' or do we need to have a repairman come and fix it? Is this something we could work on ourselves or is it best to leave it to the pros? We inherited this range 7 mos ago when we bought our house, so I am not sure of it's exact age or whether it has any kind of warranty...can anyone help?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:37:24 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Check this diagram......turn off breaker..........dismantle front of the unit.......check to see if you have 120v going to the main control with the display....if you have 120v going to it you should be able to replace that board by itself.............Inspect the complete range harness though for burnmarks or bad connections before ordering the part because it may be a harness issue.............Good luck
Control Panel parts for Whirlpool KGRA806PSS01 - AppliancePartsPros.com
klmtaffy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:09:04 AM(UTC)
klmtaffy

Thanks do much for the advice, we are going to try that and see if it works! I will keep you posted...
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply