Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yongra  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 10:26:01 AM(UTC)
yongra

Groups: Registered

I am getting 3E error code on the display. It started to show up few days ago when my brillian wife decided to put all the heavy towels and one blanket for a wash. This is the first time I have seen 3E error code. Long story short, we had to take the blanket and some towels out so the washing cycle will complete.

Now the error will show up even with half load. I only see issue when the drum is turning clockwise direction. It will try to turn and stops. I hear some grumbling sound when it starts to turn. Counterclcokwise direction does not seem to have any issue.

Anyone has any idea? I am pretty handy with appliance. I need to know if this is something I can do. I just need to know if I need to call the service tech.

Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.