Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steinb54  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:33:02 AM(UTC)
Steinb54

Groups: Registered

I will try and post a picture of my problem, but ill explain it first. I have leveled my fridge and aligned my doors. The problem is when you look down the side of the refrigerator door, it sticks out about 3/8" more than the rest of the door. The top is flush. What I do see if your looking directly at the fridge is there is more of a gap at the bottom than the top between the doors. So I know the most common problem with these doors are the cams and they wear quickly because they are made of plastic. So I took the door off and examined the top and bottom cam and I do see some but minimal wear. The top and bottom hinge seem to be ok but I am not 100% on how precise they need to be. I have tapped on the bottom and top hinge to see if I could get a change and I did not succeed. The seal is very consistent all the way around the fridge and I don't see any swelling that could cause this. My conclusion is the door is warped but I am not sure at all. It could be the cams or it could be the hinges I am at a loss because nothing is showing its ugly head.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.