Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rogersboyz  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2011 9:44:23 AM(UTC)
rogersboyz

Groups: Registered

My compact washer has been getting lazy about draining, first on the wash cycle, and then on the rinse cycle. It is worse with a full load. Sometimes it will not drain with a full load, but then will drain if some clothes are removed. I had a local repairman come to fix it, and he first suspected a blockage near the drain pump. He took the pump apart, inspected the drain hose coming into the pump, and the external drain hose. He checked voltage to the pump, and "dry" pump operation. He could not find any problem. When we ran the washer with no clothes, it worked fine. The washer was reinstalled, and the second time we used it, it refused to drain again with a full load. It is acting like there is a switch that shuts down the pump when the load is too big. Any ideas? I am now in $212, with no result. Thank you. Jeff Rogers 714.514.7380
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.