Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tank duncan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:42:13 AM(UTC)
tank duncan

Groups: Registered

I am trying to find a part for my electric stove, but every time that I enter my stove's model number (TEF375BHBB) into a parts search engine, it is either changed to TEF375BHBB or the site tells me that the number does not exsist. I am trying to fix a problem that the stove has had for a couple of years where the oven will not work, when you turn the oven on and set the temperature it will seem to be working, and then it resets itself. I was told that the problem is the timer/display board, which is where I am having a problem finding the correct part. I do not want to pay almost $200 for a part and then when it arrives find out that it is not the right part for my stove. Any help that you could provide will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Admin / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:00:14 PM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've checked numerious sources, including the manufacturer, and I'm only getting TEF375BHBA. The old board should have a part number on it. If you are able to get to it, post all the numbers here and we'll find it for you.

The control board for BHBA is AP2125564 (you may also need to replace the clock overlay, since it's a sticker and you probably won't be able to re-use the old one, new clock overlay is AP2125594).

Hope this helps.
tank duncan  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 3:00:55 AM(UTC)
tank duncan

Groups: Registered

Thanks for the help, I removed the board and checked the number and it is the same as the one that you have provided me with.
Admin / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:02:13 AM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Good to hear that.

Happy new year!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply