Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Malmac Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 11:36:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: dicknuc Go to Quoted Post
Sounds as though you have a bad "Water Inlet Valve" located in back, bottom right of the Fridge. Easy to replace, just follow the color codes, etc.

On my Fridge, when the filter is replaced, the manuel says to flush the filter for 3 minutes. That causes the selenoid in the water valve to get
very hot. I only flush the filter for 30 seconds at time and wait and flush for 30 second intervals

Thanks we'll give that a try
dicknuc Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 10:55:18 AM(UTC)

Sounds as though you have a bad "Water Inlet Valve" located in back, bottom right of the Fridge. Easy to replace, just follow the color codes, etc.

On my Fridge, when the filter is replaced, the manuel says to flush the filter for 3 minutes. That causes the selenoid in the water valve to get
very hot. I only flush the filter for 30 seconds at time and wait and flush for 30 second intervals
Malmac Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 9:23:01 AM(UTC)

We just replaced the water filter in our fridge and now the water dispenser will not work. Before we replaced it the water was running very slow.