Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Wildrat Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:50:10 PM(UTC)

well I've got it charged. I am adjusting the charge now to a ball park temp. So far I have about 49°F. SO I have some adjusting left to do. I think I will go check it now.
Wildrat Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:00:40 PM(UTC)

Leak soldered, vac pump plugging away. I hope a two stage vac pump is not to much for the fridge. I sure hope someone replies with an answer to my other question soon.
Wildrat Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:18:32 AM(UTC)

My fridge stopped cooling. I checked everything out and electrically it's fine. I discovered a leak at the suction line where it connects to the compressor. I installed a piercing valve and it has no refrigerant. I turned the fridge on and it's still pulling into a vacuum so the compressor is likely good.
I am a HVAC fella and have never serviced a fridge. I am going to repair the leak, that should be no big deal. I have the R-134A and my gauges, etc..
I just need to know what my suction pressure should be approx.. I know on a car with 134a it's around 40-45 psi but that's a car. So any help will be appreciated.

Mark