Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MFMauceri Posted: Friday, August 26, 2016 11:22:07 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Ren10 Go to Quoted Post
We have a dual fuel viking oven. The range top is gas and the oven is electric.
The oven does not heat. The top coil heats up minimally but the bottom coil does not heat at all. The convection fan and light work fine. Seems that the electricity works fine. On the front panel the oven light goes on, but that's about it. :( Can you please give us some ideas on what could be wrong. Oh, one more thing, I used the self cleaning oven and obviously it did not heat enough to get it cleaned but there was some heat. I think it was the top coil that produced the heat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have the identica issue and have isolated it to one of the two control boards. Did you ever fix this and do you remember what exactly you did?

It seems to be either yhe main Control Board or the Pre-Heat Board.

Thoughts?
Ren10 Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:31:38 AM(UTC)

We have a dual fuel viking oven. The range top is gas and the oven is electric.
The oven does not heat. The top coil heats up minimally but the bottom coil does not heat at all. The convection fan and light work fine. Seems that the electricity works fine. On the front panel the oven light goes on, but that's about it. :( Can you please give us some ideas on what could be wrong. Oh, one more thing, I used the self cleaning oven and obviously it did not heat enough to get it cleaned but there was some heat. I think it was the top coil that produced the heat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.