Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:36:46 PM(UTC)

Keep us posted.

Gene.
untamedspirit Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:29:26 PM(UTC)

Thanks Gene. Your help's been much appreciated.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:25:36 PM(UTC)

The part number for the control board with the white overlay is AP3131418.

Gene.
untamedspirit Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:13:37 PM(UTC)

Gene,
The panel is white
Gene Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:57:50 PM(UTC)

Looks like the problem is a bad main control board (#12 on the break down diagram).

In order to provide the right part number for the control board I need the color of the control panel.

Gene.
untamedspirit Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:16:52 PM(UTC)

Gene,
I switched the wires as you said, and programed the bake cycle. Now the bake burner works, but the broil burner doesn't. I programed the broil cycle and the bake burner came on, but the broil burner did not. What does this indicate?
untamedspirit Posted: Monday, June 16, 2008 4:12:15 PM(UTC)

Will give it a try and let you know. Thanks for the info, Gene.
Gene Posted: Friday, June 13, 2008 3:18:50 PM(UTC)

You can verify if the problem is a bad bake burner by switching the blue (P2-2) and red (P2-4) on the control board only (per the wiring diagram).

Gene.
untamedspirit Posted: Friday, June 13, 2008 3:32:54 AM(UTC)

Thanks Gene. Am traveling and will give it a try in a couple days and let you know if it worked. I have another question... since the broil and bake burners work identically, can I switch the wires on the gas distribution valve, using clips to connect the wires, to see if now the bake burner works and the broil burner doesn't?
Gene Posted: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:19:57 PM(UTC)

Remove the bake burner. Remove the igniter from the burner. Using a drill bit one size more than existing holes in the burner, make all marked holes bigger.

Gene.