Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, July 7, 2008 1:03:30 PM(UTC)

Remove the screws holding the top grille. Remove the screw holding the control panel and open it. Check the inline fuse (#28 on the break down diagram) for continuity. Replace if it's open.

Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool microwave Model MH7140XFQ0

Gene.
sltintexas Posted: Sunday, July 6, 2008 2:31:23 PM(UTC)

slow down....not every one at once!
sltintexas Posted: Friday, June 6, 2008 10:40:01 AM(UTC)

My microwave is completely dead! No lights, can't pushed the button or anything...almost like it has no power. Plug in the wall is good. I was thinking it blew an internal fuse somewhere. What are y'all thoughts.

Also if I need to take this thing out.. .how do i do it? I followed the instructions at http://shared.whirlpoolc...ctions%20-%204393764.pdf trying to do them in reverse but I can't get it off the wall. It appears that I would have to "unpop" the locking pins on top. I have tried to pivet it down to unpop them but can't I put a lot of weight into too (I'm a big boy)....any suggestions there as well?